This post is sponsored by Twinings of London in partnership with the Mom It Forward Influencer Network. However, the ideas and opinions stated are all mines.
**Don’t forget to enter our giveaway. Details at the bottom**
One of the hot topics in my mom chats lately is what to give our kids’ teachers as a present for Teachers’ Appreciation Day and/ or End of the Year’s gift. After coming and going with ideas, I decided to give them a personalized token of appreciation sharing with them one of my favorite things: iced tea. For this DIY gift, I decided to personalize a cute couple of mason jars to create a #BeYourBestBlend iced tea kit. The kit includes a lid, a reusable straw, reusable ice cubes and a box of two of my favorite Twinings of London herbal tea blends: Twinings Lemon Delight and Twinings Berrie Fusion.
Let’s get into the details!
Supplies needed for the #BeYourBestBlend Iced Tea Kit:
- Boxes of different flavors of Twinings of London Herbal Teas.
- Mason jars with a perforated lid or any other kind of clear reusable cup with a lid.
- A reusable straw (in case you can’t find the mason jars that come with it and the lid).
- Stuffing Shreds or Tissue Paper in a color that combines or contrast with the tea box.
- Colorful reusable ice cubes.
- Self-adhesive safe-for-dishes labels in a colorful shade (optional)
- A permanent marker or a chalk marker.
- String or yarn
- A pin, scissors or any tool to poke a small hole in a tea bag envelope
- A thank you card for each gift
- A gift bag or cellophane wrapping or a tray.
- Fill the mason jar with tissue or stuffing paper up to half of it. You can mix and match colors to make it more fun.
- Fill the second half of the container with a mix of reusable ice cubes. I got them in complementary colors and shapes in reference to the tea blends I am gifting, such as purple, red and blue for Berry Fusion and yellow and orange for Lemon Delight. Reusable ice cubes are great for keeping drinks cold without down-water them, so this add-on the iced tea kits is a great way to be sure the drink will taste as good as it is while being kept chilled.
- Close the mason jar or cup with its lid. I accommodated the reusable straw inside the mason jar through the perforated lid, but if your container doesn’t have a perforated lid, you can add it to the side of it using double-sided tape.
- Label the jar (optional). Don’t forget to let the ink dry long enough so you don’t get your clothes or any other thing around you stained.
- Take one tea bag out of each of the Twinings of London herbal teas. Make a hole on one of the superior corners of the tea bag; make it large enough that allows the yarn or string to pass through it.
- Set the tea bag in the center of the string and tie it around the top of the container. I cut the yarn long enough to go around the top of the mason jar two times, but feel free to go long as desired.
- Write a thank you note in the thank you card
- Set the decorated mason jar/ cup, the Twinings Herbal Tea boxes, and the thank you card inside of a nice gift bag, on a tray or in a cellophane wrapping bag.
Isn’t it great to create such an easy and delicious appreciation gift for your kids’ teachers? I mean, just think about how nice they will feel when receiving such a delicious and useful kit.
Regarding my choice of herbal tea blends for this kits, Twinings Lemon Delight is a bright and sunny tea. The blend comes with ingredients expertly selected from Paraguay, Senegal, and Europe. It also has a mix of white hibiscus, lemongrass, lemon peel, verbena and natural lemon flavor to craft a refreshing, well-balanced tea that you can enjoy anytime you need a little lift. It is the perfect way to brighten up your day with the uplifting taste of this mix. Twinings Berry Fusion is a one-of-a-kind tea that starts with ingredients expertly selected from Europe, South America, Egypt and Asia. The blend includes rosehips, hibiscus, orange and blackberry leaves, apple pieces, licorice root and natural berry fruit flavors to craft a mouth-watering tea that is simply irresistible.
Twinings of London has been providing quality tea experiences for more than 300 years. The Twinings story began in 1706, when Thomas Twining opened the House of Twining in London with the vision to sell only the finest teas, herbs and infusions. Beginning with the finest ingredients sourced from all over the world, each unique blend is expertly crafted by a team of master blenders to provide the perfect balance of taste, flavor, and aroma.
There are nine Twinings master blenders traveling the world to find only the best teas, spices, herbs and fruit infusions available. Finally, they came up with the latest herbal blends -Lemon Delight, Berry Fusion, and Buttermint-. These blends were added to the other 17 existing herbal blends for you to explore and enhance your relaxing moments, recharging me-time and to become your best blend.
Be sure of following Twinings of London on their social media official accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/twiningsteauk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/twiningsteauk/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TwiningsTeaUK
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/twiningsteauk/?eq=twinings&etslf=NaN
- Entrants must use #BeYourBestBlend and #Sweepstakes to be eligible for entry
- One winner will be selected
- This giveaway is for 18+ years of age, U.S. only entrants.
Leave a Reply