This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hampton by Hilton and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, the opinions and text are all mine.
Do you have your summer travel wish list ready? I mean, Latinos are always planning where are we going to visit next, and specially, where are we going to go shopping there! Hampton by Hilton is helping to unleash your full #Seekender potential this year with the perfect summer weekends.
(A Seekender is someone who takes advantage of the weekends to explore and spontaneously enjoy new experiences, with travel being at the top of the list.)
In case you are thinking to visit Los Angeles, California, you are thinking just right! “Lalaland” is a super popular city to visit during our long warm summer days, not only for the obvious attractions that come with being home of several great amusement parks, or all the fuzz that the movie industry has created. It is also a great place to find great fashion at an affordable price tag.
As a stylist and profesional personal shopper, I have learned my way thru the city’s best kept secret spots, and I am happy to give you a list of them, so you can find your own gems.
Top Shop/ Top Man (The Grove). The famous high end fast- fashion British label has two locations in Los Angeles, being the one at the lovely mall The Grove the one I usually go. Great finds, almost always a sale rack and options from the most casual to the most dressy makes this store a favorite.
The Grove, 189 The Grove Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Please Do Not Enter (Downtown LA). This hidden spot is exactly in front of Pershing Square, just a few steps from the famous rooftop bar Perch. They carry more than 12 designer labels, 14 accessories makers and more than 5 jewelry brands.
549 S. Olive St., Los Angeles, CA. 90013
Poketo (Arts District). DTLA’s Poketo is the go-to destination for a variety of unique gifts, including a small but great selection of clothes. The store features limited-edition vinyl artist wallets, adorable stationery and enchanting accessories, toys and books.
820 E 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90013 (213) 537-0751
COS Collection of style (Beverly Hills) One of the favorite spots of personal style bloggers, H&M’s cool sister label is stocked with minimalist looks in rad color palettes, from muted to neon.
357 N Beverly Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90210
Satine (Venice- Abbot Kinney). The Tokyo-inspired 600-square-foot Venice spot offers the usual cult fave labels (Opening Ceremony, Kenzo, Erdem, more) and even more charming tchotchkes (limited edition toys, Sanrio giftables, etc.) than its two stylish locations in the city. Instagram: @satineboutique.
1508 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA.
People’s Project LA (Studio City). Boho- Coachella vibes invades the space, where this tiny- yet cool native California brand offer from sassy t- shirts to romantic lace underwear, with a great selection for tweens.
12206 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA. 91604
Second hand/ vintage stores
Crossroads Trading (Melrose/ Los Feliz). With several locations around the city, this reselling centers have great options of new or gently used clothes that are (mostly) only one or two seasons ago. My favorite locations are in Los Feliz neighborhood -super close to Sunset Junction- and over Melrose ave.
Los Feliz: 4470 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90027
Hollywood: 7409 Melrose Ave., Hollywood, CA. 90046
Decades (Melrose). Decades is one of the finest pre-2000 designer resale boutiques in the world. It has been featured in reality shows and is a stylist favorite spot.
8214 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046
Squaresville (Los Feliz). Two story vintage store carrying clothing, shoes & accessories for men & women, plus designer pieces.
1800 N Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
Ready to book your trip? You should do it directly on the website of the award winning leader in the mid priced hotel segment Hampton by Hilton. High quality accommodations and amenities, such as complimentary Wi Fi, Hampton’s On the House® hot breakfast, multiunit Power Cubes and the brand’s signature Clean and fresh Hampton bed®, contribute to Hampton by Hilton ranking as a leader in its segment.
Signature Hampton by Hilton Amenities and Offers:
● The 100% Hampton Guarantee® is represented at every Hampton front desk and is constantly visible to employees and guests. The Guarantee means that Hampton will do whatever it takes to make our guests feel welcome, relaxed, and completely comfortable. ● The Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed® means that after every stay, duvet covers & sheets are cleaned for the next guest. A yellow postit note will be posted on the headboard of each guests’ bed to signify that everything has been cleaned. ● On the House® hot breakfast is just that – free, hot breakfast served daily with fresh baked waffles and hearty oatmeal with toppings.
● On the Run® breakfast to go bags that can be requested for a quick and easy breakfast when needed or on the go.
● The Onsite Suite Shop® offers guests with snacks, waters, and other travel items that might be needed while on the road.
● Digital checkin and room selection: Allowing guest to bypass the front desk completely, last year Hilton introduced technology that enables smartphones to be used as room keys. Hilton HHonors member can now checkin and select your room from a digital floor plan or list directly from a mobile device, tablet or computer at all U.S. properties across Hilton’s 11 brands, including Hampton by Hilton.
● Park, Stay, & Go: Designed to make it faster and easier to get to where you need to go, the package takes care of parking and shuttle services to airports and cruise ports for you.
● Weekend Getaway Package: Make the most of weekend time with late check out and double points. All guest enjoy free internet and hot breakfast, customary at all Hampton properties.
BUT WAIT! YOU CAN WIN A SCAPE FOR TWO TO A HAMPTON HOTEL WITH AIRFARE!
Join the conversation on Instragram by sharing a Seekender- inspired summer photographs on your own Instagram account using the hashtag #SoySeekender. The escape is a 4 day/3 night trip for two to a Hampton hotel with airfare. It would be awesome to win, besides you can share your dreamed vacation idea with all of us while entering the giveaway.