This is a sponsored post on behalf of Now 64 and One2One Network, although the anecdote and opinions are all mines.
Picture this scene from our last weekend’s family road trip: My husband, my ten-year-old daughter and I hit the road to get to the San Bernardino mountains in Southern California for a school camping trip. We the adults, set up the radio for some news and, suddenly, our girl ask us for something “with rhythmic”. Yes, she was bored by our adult talk and she wanted some music. As soon as she started listening to “Feels” (Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean), she started to sing it out loud, enjoying herself while moving in her seat. I was so delighted watching and listening to her!
As time passes and my daughter grows up, I have learned that there is an(other) interesting challenge when it comes to seeing our kids growing older: As soon as you thought you can leave Frozen soundtrack out of your commute, they are already asking to listen to pop music and looking for the lyrics online, in order to appear deep connoisseurs of the latest hits. But I totally understand why Mini is so into learning all the music hits that are so popular: she enjoys the sticky melodies at the time it helps her fit better with her schoolmates. It is no doubt music is a universal language.
Then, I discovered this:
It is not that I haven’t had my own Now That’s What I Call albums, because I have and I love how easy it was to get the best of the current hits, but learning about the Now 64 was fantastic! Featuring Charlie Puth, Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Kahlid, Sam Smith, Ke$ha, Maroon 5, Shawn Mendes, Sam Hunt, P!nk and more, Now 64 is available everywhere you are. You just have to click here to check out the where to get it, especially because the album is edited to be family-friendly AND parent-friendly so check out where to get Now 64.
What I like the most is that it has 22 of today’s biggest and latest hits and makes a perfect gift for my kid, her friends and even myself, so I can connect better with her taste and interests.
Just check out the NOW 64 Tracklisting:
- Charlie Puth “Attention” (ATL)
- Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber “Despacito” (Remix) (Rep/UMLE)
- Shawn Mendes “There’s Nothing Holdin’ Me Back” (ISL)
- Sam Hunt “Body Like A Back Road” (UMG-Nash)
- Liam Payne ft. Quavo “Strip It Down” (REP)
- Calvin Harris ft. Pharrell William
s, Katy Perry & Big Sean “Feels” (COL)
- Maroon 5 ft. SZA “What Lovers Do” (IGA)
- French Montana ft. Swae Lee “Unforgettable” (Epic)
- Childish Gambino “Redbone” (GN)
- Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid “1-800-273-8255” (DJ)
- Sam Smith “Too Good At Goodbyes” (CAP)
- Kesha “Praying” (RCA)
- P!nk “What About Us” (RCA)
- Bruno Mars “Versace On The Floor” (ATL)
- ZAYN f/Sia “Dusk To Dawn” (RCA)
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder” (IGA)
NOW Presents What’s Next:
- Barns Courtney Golden Dandelions (Capitol)
- DaniLeigh Play (DJ)
- Moon Taxi Two High (RCA)
- The Accidentals Odyssey (Sony Masterworks)
- Billie Ellish Ocean Eyes (IGA)
- Molly Kate Footprints (ATL)
Give yourself and your family the gift of peaceful road trips for the holidays and enjoy the great music selection from Now 64.
#NowThatsMusic #Now64 #ad