Every year during the holidays, I feel the urge of show appreciation for Mini’s teachers. This year is not the exception, and as her attention has been lately caught by cooking and baking, this year we decided to make special cookies as a Christmas gift for teachers and friends.
As it worked so well, Mini wants to share the recipe with her lovely readers. Here you have.
Mini’s Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 1/3 cup of butter
- 6 oz of dark chocolate, unsweetened
- 1 package (around 1 lb 1.5 oz) of cookie mix
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- Chocolate chips
- Pre heath the oven following the instructions on the cookie mix package.
- In a bowl melt the dark chocolate until it can be mixed easily.
- Add the cookie dough to the chocolate and mix. Add cinnamon.
- With a measure spoon create small balls of dough.
- Put them over the baking sheet leaving 2 inches of separation between them. With your finger gently push down the center of each one.
- Add chocolate chips to the center of each cookie before getting them to the oven.
- Bake the cookies following the instructions of the cookie mix package.
- Allow cookies to cool down for 10 minutes before handling them.
- Put them in a bag or package once they are completely cool.
This pocket- friendly baked good will spread the holiday’s joy everywhere, specially among those important for your child.